Exhibitions

/
ongoing

Stained Glass Memorial Window

Originally installed in Waring Street in 1963, the window featured a doorway but has since been adapted to fit into our current museum.

It was designed by Stanley Murray Scott (1912-1997), who served with the Royal Corps of Signals in Egypt during WW2, and made by glassmakers Reed, Millican & Co of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Card image cap

Subscribe To Our Mailing List For Updates